European Union Visitors and GDPR
In accordance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We would like to inform you that as a visitor to our website you have the right to be informed about the following:
What is the data we collect
In order for the website to serve you correctly and also give us the ability to develop it in the right direction we collect the following information from you:
- Statistical information about the pages you are viewing, by use of Google Analytics - we have anonymized our Google Analytics account, so no personal information is ever collected from you.
- A username (not necessarily your name) - in order to address you when we send you an e-mail, we require that you put an alias of you when you register. We do not request that you put in any real name or any other personal information.
- An e-mail - given the nature of our service, we need your e-mail in order to send you the information you have come here to collect. Please request a deletion of your account at any time by sending a request to email@example.com
- A password - we collect a password of your choice in order to authenticate you when you log in to our website. All passwords are stored enctypted in our database and cannot be retrieved. They can only be changed.
- We use few cookies, please read below.
A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your computer's hard drive when you visit websites.
What is "session id"? Session ID is the number the webserver assigns to you when you visit our website. It does not include any personal information and it is also essential for the functioning of the website. Without a session id and the cookie that stores it, we cannot log you in.
Data collection consent
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may request deletion of the aforementioned information by sending a personal data deletion request to firstname.lastname@example.org.